Sunday 18 July 2021

I have loved you with an everlasting love.

 by Yvette van Niekerk



July 18


I have loved you with an everlasting love.


Jeremiah 31: 3 (NLV)


3 "The Lord came to us from far away, saying "I have loved you with a love that lasts forever. So I have helped you come to Me with loving-kindness."


  When your heart is racing, and your hands become clammy the minute you see that special guy or girl. Do you think it's love? I am not sure we understand love. Reading the passage above, I would like to follow this kind of love. "I have loved you with a love that lasts forever."


The Lord said that He has "loved you with a love that lasts forever." I don't know about you, but no one I know; knows how to love like God. We are so honoured and blessed to have a message so clearly stating the Love that God has for us. My heart desires to encourage you today, take heart darling. The Lord said: "I have loved you with a love that lasts forever" and added to the message "So I have helped you come to me with loving-kindness."


Prayer

Heavenly Father, please accept my humble cry, I need Your love today in my own life. Help me to come to You with loving-kindness and take the love You offer for a lifetime. In Jesus Name, Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...