Tuesday 20 July 2021

Are you pulling sinners out of the fire?

 by Yvette van Niekerk

http://www.freestockphotos.biz/stockphoto/8977



July 20


Are you pulling sinners out of the fire?


Proverbs 11: 30 (AMP)

30 "The fruit of the [consistently] righteous is a tree of life and him who is wise captures and wins souls [for God – he gathers them for eternity]."


  Make this part of your daily walk, confess, and speak to people daily about the Lord Jesus. Tell them what the Lord Jesus has done for you. Don't let them go to hell because you feel it is silly. The Lord Jesus saved your life; it's your chance to tell other people about Him and spread the good news.


Think about it if you don't tell them what awaits them if they don't accept the Lord Jesus, you will end up with regrets in your own life. If you feel that you are not equipped and cannot speak freely to people about the Lord Jesus, I suggest starting praying about the matter. See how the Lord will create and open opportunities for you. You only need to take that first step; the rest will follow.


Prayer


Please Lord, please give me the wisdom and understand to share the You Lord Jesus with my fellow man. Help me Holy Spirit and guide me in Jesus Holy Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...