Thursday 1 July 2021

#thursday #teapot

by Yvette van Niekerk


 

#thursday #teapot

I feel so grateful today, I am, enjoying my tea in this beautiful little Kitty Teapot with the pink cup. My husband bought this for me, and I love the little kittens.

My tea tastes so much better in this little pot with a matching cup. Is there something you feel especially; grateful for today?  I am grateful for the spoiling in my life, thank you, my darling husband.

We live each day to the fullest and forget about all our treasures, constantly buying new things, not appreciating what we already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...