Monday 12 July 2021

Finding God

 by Yvette van Niekerk



July 12


Finding God.


Acts 17: 27(NIV)


27 "God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out and for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us."


  As I sit here, I realize that I have been one of those people constantly worried that God is too far to hear me. I would sit down and write Him letters and wait for Him to answer me. The fact of the matter is God is right here with me. God wants us to realize that He is ever-present even when we don't always feel His presence. 


Jesus wants us to know that look for Him; we will find Him. We don't have to travel to faraway places He is in our midst. We are reminded not to lose heart but to look for God and when we reach out for Him and find Him.


God is near to each one of us. So today, it is possible to remind you that God is near, and it isn't an impossible mission to find God reach out and touch Him.


Prayer

Father God let us not lose heart in the fact that we cannot see You give us the necessary faith and wisdom to know that Your Word is real and we can reach out and find You. Bless each one of us today in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...