Tuesday 13 July 2021

Baptised

 by Yvette van Niekerk

July 13


Baptised.


Matthew 3: 17 (NLV)

17 "A voice was heard from heaven. It said "This is My much-loved Son. I am very happy with Him."


  The Lord Jesus; walked over to the Jordan River and asked John to baptise Him. Jesus Christ does not have any sin. So, when He walked into the water, He accepted our sins over His body. Then John placed the Lord Jesus' head under the water, and as the Lord's head come out of the water, the heavens above opened over the Lord Jesus.



A voice suddenly said "This is My Much-loved Son. I am thrilled with Him." Coming down from heaven was the Holy Spirit, who looked like a dove. Jesus is in the Fullness of God to fulfil His purpose on earth, as God planned. We obey the Lord when we confess our sins, baptised in Jesus Name.


Prayer

Abba Father, thank You, Lord, that You have sent Your beloved Son to come to this earth for someone like me. Thank You that we may enter Your presence through the blood of Jesus. Thank You for the Holy Spirit, who lives within each one of us. In the Holy Name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...