Friday 9 July 2021

Our God is patient.

 by Yvette van Niekerk

July 9




Our God is patient.


2 Peter 3:9 (NIV)

9 "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."


  Praying for your loved ones is essential, and we do that daily. You read this scripture "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness." As you sit staring at the scripture, you pray, softly "O Lord, O Lord, please come to my rescue." meditating on the Words, you start to realize nothing has happened just yet they are still in the process of "downsizing."


You take out your journal. You are writing down your thoughts and prayers concerning the situation at the office. You seem to feel a little relieved, and you aren't lost. If God moves you from there, He will certainly open a new door.


Prayer

I praise You, Lord God. I get it your word reminds me: "He is patient with me," Thank You, Lord, "not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." I repent of my sins, Lord and take hold of Your Word. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life and my position, Your will be done. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...