Friday 8 December 2017

Be realistic.



James 4: 8
“Draw near to God
and He will draw
near to you
Cleanse your hands,
you sinners;
and purify your hearts,
you double-minded.”

This is my last key component, helping me decide on my goal.  Too many goals make me undecided and then I feel that I have become double-minded.  The problem with being double-minded is that you lose focus.  I cannot get my attention to stay on one specific matter because I have 5 different goals and not either one of them are talking to each other.

I weight my options on each of the goals I have set for myself and see what I can reach and what I cannot.  I then put all my attention and time into the specific goal and work towards reaching my goal.  It takes time and practice and at the end of the day, I actually get to my desired goal.

I hope that you enjoyed reading my thoughts on living a successful life and hopefully being happy at the same time.  I would recommend you write down what is important to you.

Prayer

O Lord God, thank You for Your loving kindness and the time I can come and spend with You.  Lord guide me so that I will do my best job now.  I don’t understand the difficulties I have to face each day but I pray please help me be realistic and do what You have designed me to do.  In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...