Monday 18 December 2017

Believe the unbelievable


2 Timothy 4: 1 – 4
“In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus,
who will judge the living and the dead,
and in view of his appearing and his kingdom,
I give you this charge:
Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season;
correct, rebuke and encourage -
with great patience and careful instruction.
For the time will come when people will not
put up with sound doctrine.
Instead, to suit their own desires,
they will gather around them a great number
for teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the
truth and turn aside to myths.”

This Christmas season has become one of the best in my entire life.  I have been afforded the wonderful opportunity to present a Daily Devotional Ebenezer to the world.  God has been with me every step of the way and at one stage I believed that God had decided that I cannot publish.

I believed that God has His own timing and that I must believe and trust in Him.  My book is basically short scripture verses as daily devotions and my personal thoughts on it.  My aim is to show people that God’s word is still alive and out there.  I am reminded to preach the word, in and out of season, correction and rebuke and encourage people. 

It is my heart’s desire that the Lord’s Holy Spirit will touch each person reading our book.  I believe the Holy Spirit will work in each of our lives.

I didn’t write to accommodate some peoples itching ears I wrote for the love of God and my Savior Lord Jesus.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, thank You for the truth we are able to share with the world.  I know there are many believers and non-believers out there that needs a touching of the Holy Spirit in their own lives.  Please Lord, help them going forward.  Keeping them close to You, let’s turn away from myths and start searching for the truth in Jesus Name I pray.  Amen


Amazon – Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...