Skip to main content

Prayer


Father God, Lord thank You so much for a beautiful day.  Bless each person on this site, Lord with supernatural favor from You as well as from each person they come into contact with.  I pray Lord and thank You that I am the righteousness of God in Christ. The Blood of Jesus Christ is my covering and I believe that I am the object of Your affection.  Lord, I thank You for the favor that surrounds me today as a shield, I also thank You that the first thing people come into contact with is my favor shield.

O Lord, thank You that I have Your favor and that I also enjoy this favor with man.  All day long people go out of their way to bless me and help me.  I have favor with everyone that I deal with and come into contact with today.  Lord thank You for doors that were once closed are now opened for me.  I believe Lord that I receive preferential treatment, and I have special privileges.  I am God’s favored child.

Lord thank You that no good thing will not be withheld from me.  Because of God’s favor, my enemies cannot triumph over me.  I have supernatural increase and promotion.

Lord, I declare restoration of everything that the devil has stolen from me.  I have honor in the midst of my adversaries and increases of assets Lord You know where.

I believe because I am highly favored by You LORD, I experience great victories, supernatural turnarounds and miraculous breakthroughs in the midst of great impossibilities. 

Lord, I receive recognition, prominence, and honor.  Petitions are granted to me even by ungodly authorities.  Policies, rules, regulations, and laws are changed and reversed on my behalf.

O Lord I believe that I win battles that I don’t even have to fight because You LORD fight them for me.  This is the day; the set time and the designated moment for me to experience the free favor of God that profusely and lavishly abound on my behalf and that of Odette and all reading this prayer in Jesus Christ Holy Name, Amen.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#never #destroyed

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg 2 Corinthians 4: 8-9AMP “We are pressured in every way [hedged in], but not crushed; perplexed [unsure of finding a way out], but not driven to despair; hunted down and persecuted, but not deserted [to stand alone]; struck down, but never destroyed;” I realized that my emotions are something that can cause me to feel pressure and hedged in. My circumstances seem impossible and I feel that there is no way I am going to make it. Then it’s time to check what is going on in your personal life.  Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating properly? Do you take a break from time to time? If I don’t get enough sleep it seems despair is knocking at my door, and I feel miserable. I just cannot move forward, I want to curl up and died. Just because I am tired and there seems to be no way out. Emotions have a way of controlling each one of us. I realized that I will never be destroyed because there is a way forward.  God gave me common sense an...

You are a Blessing to me!

Working in a multiracial office is always interesting, and my story today is one about sharing and looking out for each other.    Our cleaning lady doesn’t earn much and I doubt even if they are paying her ‘mini mum wages’.   Nevertheless the people in our office know this and worry about her.    One of the young ladies decided to give her a newspaper with all the latest add in it.   As she paged through the paper she sat next to her and asked her ‘what do you like’.    Looking at the stuff on the page she pick out a couple of things that seemed impossible to own and said to this young girl.   I like this and I would love to have one of these. Without her knowledge the Human Resource division made a collection and they then assigned the task to the young lady to buy the things Judy wanted. We gave her, her gifts today.   I was amazed at her gratefulness, tears of joy running down her face and all she could say was “T...

Help Me Stay True in Giving God His Tithe

Can I be real with you for a minute? Tithing is something I wrestle with. I try my best to be faithful, giving to the best of my ability. But let's be honest, sometimes I look around and see others who seem to be blessed in ways I'm not. They have this financial ease, this "caliber" of blessing, that can feel a world away from my own reality. And in those moments of doubt, a quiet, gentle voice reminds me: I am blessed. God does provide. He has come through for me more times than I can count, often in ways I didn't even see until later. He's always there, picking me up when I've lost it and guiding me when I'm blind to the path. My heart is so grateful for that. But my thinking still needs work. My human nature kicks in and whispers, "I earned this. I worked for this salary." It’s a constant battle to get my heart aligned with the truth. And the truth is found in verses like this: “A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the ...