Thursday 7 December 2017

Make obtainable goals for your life.


Hebrews 11: 27
“By faith, he left Egypt,
not fearing the king’s anger;
he persevered because
he saw him who is invisible.”

Key component six to succeed in life is setting goals for my own life.  We see Moses left Egypt and moving on with his life.

Setting goals for my life aren't easy and I struggle to see the future as other people do.  I try and visualize my life differently and I try and make goals that I can obtain most of which I do. 

I set goals for myself and trust that I am able to get there; if my dreams aren’t scaring me then they are too easy to get to.

Stretching myself each and every day is something I do, I work hard and make sure I do my best job now, with an expectation that I will meet my goals.

You are able to set goals and make it to them, you just have to make up your own mind as to what you want in life.

Prayer

Lord Jesus help me set obtainable goals for my own life, show me where I should go and what You want me to do.  I cannot do this on my own or even in my own strength I need You in Jesus Name, Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...