Friday 29 December 2017

Trusting God to turn my mess into a message


2 Corinthians 3: 18
“And we all, with unveiled face,
beholding the glory of the Lord,
are being transformed into the
same image from one degree of
glory to another. For this comes
from the Lord who is the Spirit.”

Travelling on this road going somewhere with people in my life, I feel that my life has been a mess. I am obviously speaking to God about my mess. I need guidance, I am asking that the veil is removed from my eyes and I want to be transformed into the same image God wants me to take.

I find looking back I think everything was and still is a mess. But as I look back I can see how each piece of the puzzle fits together. At the time I didn’t know my elbow from my toe and now the picture is a little clearer. I have learned that when I set goals for myself, it actually comes into being.

I know it sounds crazy but it sure does. I was paging through one of my love story books and came across my goal list for a certain year. To my, surprise each and every goal on my list actually materialized.

Prayer


Lord, humbly I pray about my mess, it is clear that from my point of view I am unable to change a thing. I feel that I am being misunderstood and constantly boycotted. I bring this matter to You and ask that You will help me. Please help me turn my mess into a message. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...