Thursday 21 December 2017

Who is your encourager?


Romans 16: 1-2 (HCSB)
“I commend to you our sister Phoebe,
who is a servant of the church in Cenchreae.
So you should welcome her in the LORD
In a manner worthy of the saints
and assist her in whatever matter she may
require your help.
For indeed she has been a
benefactor of many
- and for me also.”

We all need encouragement and I am so fortunate to have people in my life that always encourage me.  Odette my daughter seems to be in tune with me and she constantly encourages me.  Andus my husband also knows when I am feeling down and in need of encouragement. 

I looked at this scripture and it is clear Phoebe is a servant of the church in Cenchreae.  She is constantly busy working with the people and helping where she can.  Paul is reminding the church to help her in whatever she needs. 

My husband constantly is by my side coaching me and reminding me that I am able to do whatever I put my mind to.  I must say thank you Andus, you and Odette seem to be in my movie every day.  I appreciate the encouragement and coaching.

Prayer

Lord today I want to pray asking that You will send people into our lives that can help us with specific problems. We need coaches and mentors, people willing to spend time with us and show us the way forward. Lord, I love You, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...