Wednesday 20 December 2017

Abounding in God’s supernatural key component #1


Acts 2: 47
“Praising God and enjoying the
favor of all the people.
And the Lord added to
their number daily
those who were being saved.”

I believe you and I both want to abound in God’s supernatural favor.  I know that I want to enjoy God’s supernatural favor each and every minute of each day in my own life.

In fact, I am constantly expecting God’s supernatural favor in my own life daily.  I think that the answer to receiving this supernatural favor lay in the praising of God.  We need to openly and undeniably praise God all the time.

I like to use scripture, let us use 1 Chronicles 16: 23-31 “Sing to the LORD, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvellous deeds among all peoples. For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the LORD made the heavens. Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy are in his dwelling place.  Ascribe to the LORD, all you families of nations, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength. Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; bring an offering and come before him.  Worship the LORD in the splendour of his holiness. Tremble before him, all the earth! The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved. Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let them say among the nations, “The LORD reigns!”

Prayer

Heavenly Father in all humility I come before You today, I want to praise Your Holy Name, Lord I want to sing praises to YOUR Holy Name.  I want to say thank You, thank You, thank You for the splendor of our beautiful world.  Proclaiming Your salvation to all the world, the wonder of your creation.  I am so grateful that You have allowed me to come into Your presence.  I believe that I am the righteousness of God in Christ.  Humbly Lord thank You for this time.  I praise and worship You.  I bring honor and glory to Your Holy Name.  I want to draw near to You in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...