Friday 8 December 2017

Write it down.


Habakkuk 2: 22
“And Jehovah answereth me and said:
“Write a vision,
and explain on the tables,
that he may run
who is reading it.”

Key component number six is something to consider when you want to attain success in your personal life.  I write down my goals but I try and keep them realistic and I also write a couple down which seem impossible and scare me.

I keep my eye on my goal and in my everyday life I try and focus on what I want to achieve.  You know my attitude is something I have been working on and because I struggle with a negative person I make sure I give my negative thoughts to God each and every day.

Once I have reached my goal I can check it off my list.  I feel that I have accomplished something and focus on my next goal.  I have learned in this year that in becoming good in something I make a point of practicing it every day.

Something I realized is that when writing down what I hope to achieve I really have to think about it.

Prayer

Lord Thank You for reminding us to write down our vision gives us the necessary wisdom and understanding to attain our goals and visions.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...