Tuesday 19 December 2017

#bountiful #blessings



Psalm 13: 6
“I will sing to the LORD,
because He has dealt
bountifully with me.”

I am so grateful for the past year!  God is awesome and He is great, I can only come before Him in humble gratefulness.  When the year started I didn’t know how my year was going to unfold.  I then received a mail stating that my Book “Daily Devotional Ebenezer” looks good and my publisher is going to publish.

We worked on my book a couple of months and this month I was super blessed when God opened doors for me.  I was afforded the opportunity to go back to work again on a contract basis.  Then I am a radio presenter and I am baking cakes and my goodness my book is released to the public.

You never know how your year is going to unfold with the LORD.  But I will sing to the LORD because He has dealt bountifully with me.

Prayer

Blessings and honor to You LORD, I am so grateful and in awe, thank You, thank You, thank You so much for bountiful blessings I received this year.  I love and honor You so much, LORD.  LORD thank You for blessing me this year and I believe You are going to bless me next year.  Thank You very much.
In the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...