Friday 29 December 2017

Setting goals for 2018


Proverbs 16: 9

“In their hearts, humans plan their course,
but the LORD establishes their steps.”

Dream the impossible dream, write your goals down for 2018 and see how God establishes each of your steps.

Every day has its own challenges and we need to tackle the day with gusto and enthusiasm but seriously we all struggle with all kinds of mood swings.  Something may have happened the night before and when you wake up in the morning you dread that day. That is exactly when you should shake it off and try and look on the bright side of things.

So as you think about the year ahead of you, sit down and write all your goals down in ink. Why in ink? For your goals to materialize you need to actually take a piece of paper and write it down starting with My Goals for 2018. Listing all the things you want to achieve for the year.

You can either place the page in a book or against the wall where you can see it every day.

You also need to realize that sometimes it takes a while for goals to materialize and you should be patient.

Prayer


Lord, as I sit down and write my goals for 2018 I want to invite You to come and sit with me today. I am asking that You will guide me and lead me. Thank You, Lord, for being there for me and watching over me.  In Jesus Christ's name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...