Friday 15 December 2017

Pursue your God-ordained passion.


Proverbs 10: 21-23
The lips of the righteous feed many,
but fools die for lack of understanding.
It is the blessing of the LORD
that makes rich,
and He adds no sorrow to it.
Doing wickedness is like sport to a fool,
and so is wisdom to a man of understanding.

I believe God has a plan for each and every person reading this blog and sometimes we make mistakes and take a detour.  Thank God for His patience and faithful love. 

I believe that God is working something special in my own life here and now.  My daughter reminded me that I am the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus.  I am highly favored by God as well as by people.

I am working right now and God has a great plan in place for my life, the future is unknown to me and I can only believe and trust in God’s grace and supernatural favor.

Today I want to pray that You will also see the blessings of the LORD that make rich without adding any sorrow to it.

Prayer

O Father God, thank You, thank You, thank You for Your supernatural favor with You LORD as well as with people today.  Thank You for blessings and riches according to Your Word.  Thank You for family and friends.  Thank You also that we may boldly come into Your presence covered by the Holy Blood of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.  We love and adore You LORD God.  Great and Mighty are YOU!  In Jesus Holy Name, Amen

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...