Monday 4 December 2017

What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger!



Zechariah 3: 1
“Then he showed me Joshua the high priest
standing before the angel of the
LORD,
and Satan standing
at his right hand to accuse him.”

In reflection over the past couple of weeks I feel like I am being accused and that I am under the spice glass.  I see how my husband has been acting for more than two weeks, I see how people I do not know have been treating me.  It makes me angry because I don’t know what I did to get them to be so negative towards me.

My thoughts are they believe they are righteous and that I don’t sit well with them.  I feel disappointed in the fact that I am constantly accused of all strange things.  I don’t want to air my views but I feel hurt by these accusations.

My seamstress is a big disappointment, her initial price for the dress was R1,300.  She charged me R2,000 for a straight dress with no support and the bling was a big disappointment.  On this point I feel that I would never support her business ever again and I wish her all the luck in the world because she is going to need it.

So do I feel that I am under attack damn straight I am and I realized there isn’t anything I can do about it.

Prayer

Lord Jesus You know my husband and the seamstress, their motives and their fears and what they both are going through.  Lord please keep Your hand of protection over them, bless them today with abundance and let them have supernatural favor with You as well as with people.  In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...