Friday 29 December 2017

Waiting for the New Year – 2018


Isaiah 43: 19
“See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up;
do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.”

I cannot wait for the New Year 2018, I have great expectations and I am hoping for a better future. I have been thinking about what Isaiah is saying in Chapter 43 verse 19 “See” that means we need to look, open your eyes and look at something. “I am doing a new thing!” God says that we need to open our eyes and look at this new thing He is doing in our lives. 

It struck me that I am looking at my dream and I can hardly believe what I am looking at. But in faith, I can see God is making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. I also realize that God said He can turn back time and I have an opportunity in regaining lost ventures and opportunities.

My God is able to do anything I ask Him, to top it off I don’t have to worry about the past because He has washed my sins away. I also believe that even my enemies will help me going forward. I have supernatural favor with God and with people.  The truth is because of Jesus Christ I have a shield of blood covering me and this is my favor shield, people come into contact with this shield and help me going forward.

I am calling out blessings and honor and I am calling out health and wealth to each person reading my blog.  I pray the Holy Spirit will fill your lives with hope and understanding and touch your lives making it whole again.

Prayer


Heavenly Father, as we wait for 2018 I dedicate each and every person reading my blog today into Your hands. I declare the blood of Jesus Christ over each person as a garment and I pray that Your Holy Spirit will fill their lives.  Thank You, Lord, for opening the windows and doors and gates of heaven in my life.  In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...