Monday 18 December 2017

Gospel Encore - Yvette @ 18h00 GMT 6pm and PST 10am

http://www.rainbowgr.com/yvette-van-niekerk

Come and join me this evening where I will play your favorite Christian music, I know you will enjoy the selection of music.

Oh and I want to give you something extra as well, we have a promotion at Kellanpublishing.com/christmas-gift-certificates

Please come and check out our gift certificates you may use it to purchase my book or any other book that you find interesting.  We look forward to seeing you at the bookstore.

God bless you

Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...