Tuesday 5 December 2017

Gospel Encore - Rainbow Gospel Radio - Internet Radio

http://www.rainbowgr.com/yvette-van-niekerk

Hello Guys

What an awesome weekend, and look its Monday again.  Thank you so much for taking a look at my blog, I want to invite you to come and listen to my selection of Gospel Music this evening at 18h00 South African Time.

If you want to chat to me feel free to see me on Rainbow Gospel Radio Brick Wall. 

Do you want me to present anything specific?  Do drop me a note and I will see how I can accommodate you.

May the Lord of lights bless You richly, thank you for l looking forward to hearing from you.
God bless you, in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...