Skip to main content

Help others to succeed.





Proverbs 16: 3
“Commit your works to the LORD
and your plans will be established.”

My second key component to becoming successful is to consider other people around me.  Helping them attain their goals and guiding them.  I love to teach people but I don’t believe my people skills are up to scratch   

I try as far as possible to accommodate people to the best of my ability if there is something I am able to teach them I do.  Helping where I can is something I also try and do.  I don’t always have the means but what I have I share with people around me.

It has become important to me to share what I have with others, God will provide and I do share. Remember Ephesians said, “Whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive from the Lord.” (6: 8)

The self-interest and self-importance don't always go a long way, and people need you to be there for them.  Stop putting yourself on the pedestal, God will lift you up at the right time at the right place.

Prayer

Lord today I commit my works into Your hands, I am asking that whatever I am planning that You will be with me.  You know my heart and my mind, I dedicate it to Your hands too.  Lord, I dedicate the people I love and care for into Your hands asking that You will touch their lives with prosperity, love and kindness.  Guiding each one of us on our way to You in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#never #destroyed

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg 2 Corinthians 4: 8-9AMP “We are pressured in every way [hedged in], but not crushed; perplexed [unsure of finding a way out], but not driven to despair; hunted down and persecuted, but not deserted [to stand alone]; struck down, but never destroyed;” I realized that my emotions are something that can cause me to feel pressure and hedged in. My circumstances seem impossible and I feel that there is no way I am going to make it. Then it’s time to check what is going on in your personal life.  Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating properly? Do you take a break from time to time? If I don’t get enough sleep it seems despair is knocking at my door, and I feel miserable. I just cannot move forward, I want to curl up and died. Just because I am tired and there seems to be no way out. Emotions have a way of controlling each one of us. I realized that I will never be destroyed because there is a way forward.  God gave me common sense an...

You are a Blessing to me!

Working in a multiracial office is always interesting, and my story today is one about sharing and looking out for each other.    Our cleaning lady doesn’t earn much and I doubt even if they are paying her ‘mini mum wages’.   Nevertheless the people in our office know this and worry about her.    One of the young ladies decided to give her a newspaper with all the latest add in it.   As she paged through the paper she sat next to her and asked her ‘what do you like’.    Looking at the stuff on the page she pick out a couple of things that seemed impossible to own and said to this young girl.   I like this and I would love to have one of these. Without her knowledge the Human Resource division made a collection and they then assigned the task to the young lady to buy the things Judy wanted. We gave her, her gifts today.   I was amazed at her gratefulness, tears of joy running down her face and all she could say was “T...

Help Me Stay True in Giving God His Tithe

Can I be real with you for a minute? Tithing is something I wrestle with. I try my best to be faithful, giving to the best of my ability. But let's be honest, sometimes I look around and see others who seem to be blessed in ways I'm not. They have this financial ease, this "caliber" of blessing, that can feel a world away from my own reality. And in those moments of doubt, a quiet, gentle voice reminds me: I am blessed. God does provide. He has come through for me more times than I can count, often in ways I didn't even see until later. He's always there, picking me up when I've lost it and guiding me when I'm blind to the path. My heart is so grateful for that. But my thinking still needs work. My human nature kicks in and whispers, "I earned this. I worked for this salary." It’s a constant battle to get my heart aligned with the truth. And the truth is found in verses like this: “A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the ...