Thursday 7 December 2017

Help others to succeed.





Proverbs 16: 3
“Commit your works to the LORD
and your plans will be established.”

My second key component to becoming successful is to consider other people around me.  Helping them attain their goals and guiding them.  I love to teach people but I don’t believe my people skills are up to scratch   

I try as far as possible to accommodate people to the best of my ability if there is something I am able to teach them I do.  Helping where I can is something I also try and do.  I don’t always have the means but what I have I share with people around me.

It has become important to me to share what I have with others, God will provide and I do share. Remember Ephesians said, “Whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive from the Lord.” (6: 8)

The self-interest and self-importance don't always go a long way, and people need you to be there for them.  Stop putting yourself on the pedestal, God will lift you up at the right time at the right place.

Prayer

Lord today I commit my works into Your hands, I am asking that whatever I am planning that You will be with me.  You know my heart and my mind, I dedicate it to Your hands too.  Lord, I dedicate the people I love and care for into Your hands asking that You will touch their lives with prosperity, love and kindness.  Guiding each one of us on our way to You in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...