Thursday 7 December 2017

Put God First



Genesis 39: 23
“The chief jailer did not supervise anything
under Joseph’s charge
because the LORD was with him;
and whatever he did,
the LORD made to prosper.”

A key component in my life is putting God first in my life which I believe will help me in becoming successful.  Something that is close to my heart is the fact that I also need to work on my personal relationship with the LORD.  How can I expect to become successful if I don’t have a personal relationship with the most important person in my life?

Job 22: 21 “Now yield and submit yourself to Him [agree with God and be conformed to His will] and be at peace; in this way [you will prosper and great] good will come to you.”  Another key component in succeeding in life is by submitting yourself to God and agreeing with Him so that we can conform to His will. 

I believe that when I am in agreement with God my life is on another level, I feel that I am able to face anything that comes my way.  It doesn’t help me when I keep on looking back at my past mistakes and constantly beating myself up.  I need to look up and trust the only person who is able to help me, the LORD God.

This Christmas season I want to encourage you to stay focused on God and look forward to purposes and good future.  God is still on the throne and He knows what is good for each one of us.

Prayer

Heavenly Father as we embark on our lives journey each and every day, help us to stay connected to You.  Lord, I want to ask that You will be with each one of us as You were with Joseph.  We need Your supernatural favour in our own lives, here at work and at home with our family.  Lord bless the people we come into contact with and show them Your supernatural favour in their lives.  Bless the people we work for so that they will keep us, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...