Skip to main content

Prayer for thanksgiving.



Philippians 1: 3-10
 I thank my God in every remembrance of you,
 always offering every prayer of mine with joy
[and with specific requests] for all of you,  [thanking God]
for your participation and partnership
[both your comforting fellowship and gracious contributions]
in [advancing] the good news [regarding salvation]
from the first day [you heard it] until now.
I am convinced and confident of this very thing,
that He who has begun a good work in you will
[continue to] perfect and complete it until the
day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].
It is right for me to feel this way about you,
because [you have me in your heart as]
I have you in my heart,
since both in my imprisonment and in
the defence and confirmation of the
good news [regarding salvation],
all of you share in [His matchless] grace with me. 

Today it is my prayer that you will receive the Holy Spirit into your life and that all supernatural favor will rest over you.  I pray that God will ignite a flame in your heart that will burn for the love of Jesus Christ.

I pray for supernatural favor in your life with God and people, I thank God for people like you, constantly reading my blog.  I pray the Lord will touch your lives and bless you with supernatural riches and blessings.

I thank the Lord my God for this opportunity in sharing my thoughts and feeling with you.  I want to encourage you to keep reading knowing that I am praying for you as well.

You are more than a conquer in the Lord Jesus Christ.  Love and blessings are prayed over your lives.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#never #destroyed

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg 2 Corinthians 4: 8-9AMP “We are pressured in every way [hedged in], but not crushed; perplexed [unsure of finding a way out], but not driven to despair; hunted down and persecuted, but not deserted [to stand alone]; struck down, but never destroyed;” I realized that my emotions are something that can cause me to feel pressure and hedged in. My circumstances seem impossible and I feel that there is no way I am going to make it. Then it’s time to check what is going on in your personal life.  Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating properly? Do you take a break from time to time? If I don’t get enough sleep it seems despair is knocking at my door, and I feel miserable. I just cannot move forward, I want to curl up and died. Just because I am tired and there seems to be no way out. Emotions have a way of controlling each one of us. I realized that I will never be destroyed because there is a way forward.  God gave me common sense an...

You are a Blessing to me!

Working in a multiracial office is always interesting, and my story today is one about sharing and looking out for each other.    Our cleaning lady doesn’t earn much and I doubt even if they are paying her ‘mini mum wages’.   Nevertheless the people in our office know this and worry about her.    One of the young ladies decided to give her a newspaper with all the latest add in it.   As she paged through the paper she sat next to her and asked her ‘what do you like’.    Looking at the stuff on the page she pick out a couple of things that seemed impossible to own and said to this young girl.   I like this and I would love to have one of these. Without her knowledge the Human Resource division made a collection and they then assigned the task to the young lady to buy the things Judy wanted. We gave her, her gifts today.   I was amazed at her gratefulness, tears of joy running down her face and all she could say was “T...

Help Me Stay True in Giving God His Tithe

Can I be real with you for a minute? Tithing is something I wrestle with. I try my best to be faithful, giving to the best of my ability. But let's be honest, sometimes I look around and see others who seem to be blessed in ways I'm not. They have this financial ease, this "caliber" of blessing, that can feel a world away from my own reality. And in those moments of doubt, a quiet, gentle voice reminds me: I am blessed. God does provide. He has come through for me more times than I can count, often in ways I didn't even see until later. He's always there, picking me up when I've lost it and guiding me when I'm blind to the path. My heart is so grateful for that. But my thinking still needs work. My human nature kicks in and whispers, "I earned this. I worked for this salary." It’s a constant battle to get my heart aligned with the truth. And the truth is found in verses like this: “A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the ...