Tuesday 12 December 2017

Bless the LORD

Psalm 103: 2 - 3
Psalm of David
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your disease.

I believe that King David knew God very well.  When he felt that his life was meaningless he would search out the LORD.  He would praise the LORD with his whole heart and soul.

We really need to consider what an awesome God we serve.  God knows each of us by name and He is concerned about your state of mind, your health, and your well being.

As we meditate on the Word let us not lose sight of one very important component in this Psalm, "Bless the LORD, O my soul."

Heavenly Father, in humility I come before YOU bring You blessings and honor, praising Your Holy Name, I don't always have the right words but I love YOU, LORD.  I want to Bless You with my soul. In humility I praise YOUR Holy Name, You are my salvation, You are my helper.  I love You, LORD, in the holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen 

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...