Thursday 28 December 2017

"Let us do good to all people"

Galatians 6:10

Therefore, as we have opportunity,
let us do good to all people,
especially to those who belong
to the family of
believers.

I think we all have the opportunity to do good to all people.  You know the "car guard" waiting around for R2 you carry in your purse for watching your car.  Both you and I know that they cannot prevent someone from stealing your car.  But guess what we still give them the R2.

In your movie do you play the main character or are you just a spectator watching the movie?  You are the main character and you set the tone.  You have the ability to either bless someone or not, we all do.

I think we are all mentors to someone in our lives.  There is a little girl or boy watching you, learning from you whether you know it or not.

Lord help me to please live a God-focused life, focusing on You.  You are my world I love You with all my heart.  Amen

https://goo.gl/cbuvLh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...