Wednesday 13 December 2017

God’s Masterpiece




Genesis 6: 8
But Noah found favour in
the eyes of the LORD.

How did Noah find favour in the eyes of the LORD?  I believe Noah was obedient and he must have been talking to God each and every day.  You know he must have asked God what to do and how to do it.  I don’t believe Noah new everything.  God instructed him and think about this trees had to be planted and Noah had to wait for the trees to grow before he actually made the ark.

What do you have to prepare to get started with your own project?  Do you have to study and get your degree for a specific career path you dream about?  Perhaps you are thinking of starting your own business, you must have a business plan and present it to the Bank or specific people.

Do you want to write?  Do you want to be a seamstress?  All of these things need favour.  Where do you find your favour?  I find favour firstly with the LORD, God is my first call every day.  “Good morning LORD.”  Saying hello every day is part of my life.

Prayer
Abba Father, LORD today I dedicate my life and my family and friends into Your hands.  LORD thank YOU for this scripture.  We know that it took Noah many years to build this ark but because of his obedience, we are here today.  LORD thank You for Jesus Christ, because of His obedience we are able to come to YOU.  LORD today I pray for my book and I pray asking YOU for the supernatural favour and I pray that You will bless each person who buys it.  Bless the lives of people who are obedient and follow You.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...