Friday 15 December 2017

Prayer


Father God, Lord thank You so much for a beautiful day.  Bless each person on this site, Lord with supernatural favor from You as well as from each person they come into contact with.  I pray Lord and thank You that I am the righteousness of God in Christ. The Blood of Jesus Christ is my covering and I believe that I am the object of Your affection.  Lord, I thank You for the favor that surrounds me today as a shield, I also thank You that the first thing people come into contact with is my favor shield.

O Lord, thank You that I have Your favor and that I also enjoy this favor with man.  All day long people go out of their way to bless me and help me.  I have favor with everyone that I deal with and come into contact with today.  Lord thank You for doors that were once closed are now opened for me.  I believe Lord that I receive preferential treatment, and I have special privileges.  I am God’s favored child.

Lord thank You that no good thing will not be withheld from me.  Because of God’s favor, my enemies cannot triumph over me.  I have supernatural increase and promotion.

Lord, I declare restoration of everything that the devil has stolen from me.  I have honor in the midst of my adversaries and increases of assets Lord You know where.

I believe because I am highly favored by You LORD, I experience great victories, supernatural turnarounds and miraculous breakthroughs in the midst of great impossibilities. 

Lord, I receive recognition, prominence, and honor.  Petitions are granted to me even by ungodly authorities.  Policies, rules, regulations, and laws are changed and reversed on my behalf.

O Lord I believe that I win battles that I don’t even have to fight because You LORD fight them for me.  This is the day; the set time and the designated moment for me to experience the free favor of God that profusely and lavishly abound on my behalf and that of Odette and all reading this prayer in Jesus Christ Holy Name, Amen.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...