Friday 29 December 2017

Prayer #Friday

Humbly Father God, I come into Your presence today with a grateful heart and with a full heart.  Lord thank You, that You are still establishing my steps, if it was left up to me I would be off the road long ago.

I praise and worship You for being there for me, for answered prayers, for vision and goals, for wisdom and understanding. Lord for keeping me safe and watching over my family and loved ones each and every day.

Lord as I start my weekend I want to pray for each and every person reading this prayer, Holy Spirit touches each persons heart, soul, and mind. Draw them closer to You, bless them with Your loving kindness.


I declare the blood of Jesus Christ over each person right now and thank You Lord for being my savior and I worship and praise You in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...