Friday 19 January 2018

My strength comes straight from God.


Psalm 62: 11 AMP

“God has spoken once,
twice I have heard this:
that power belongs to God.”

I sometimes believe I can handle whatever comes my way, you know I am a Christian so hey, bring it on brother. That is not true, there are times when I just don’t have the strength to handle what comes my way. I fail many of the time and it humbles me all the time. Something I realised is that God is in control and He is the only one with the Power.

Jesus reminds us that “apart from Him we can do nothing.” We need to know our limitations and we always have to come to the Lord in prayer for strength for each and every day.

I know that God has all the strength I need for each and every day, even when I wake up in the morning when I feel like I didn’t sleep a wink. Then I am asking “please help me, Lord.”

Even in my weakness, God is with me, I just need to call on Him and I believe He will strengthen me.
Prayer

Abba Father, humbly I admit that I sometimes forget that You are my strength, you have the power and I can call on You to strengthen me. I want to bring You all the praise, worship and honour thank You, I love You, Lord Jesus. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...