Friday 5 January 2018

I am God’s Masterpiece


Genesis 1: 27
So God created man in his own image, 
in the image of God created he him; 
male and female created he them.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror makes me think how wonderful God made me. I am reminded that I am made in God’s own image. That means I have the same features and I must be God’s masterpiece.

This year I want to stay focused on God so that I am able to copy Him in everything. It is my heart’s desire to grow spiritually and to become more and more like the Lord Jesus.

LORD today I am opening my eyes and asking that You will open my eyes to new opportunities, help me grow each day. If I feel that I don’t have the ability please strengthen me. If there are any limits I have a place on You, I want to remove the limits and ask that You will do as You have purposed for my life.

Lord, You know how impatient I am today I pray help me to be patient with others.

Prayer

O Lord, I want to remove any limits I may have placed on You. I want to pray that You will enlarge my territory, I want to ask You to bless me supernaturally with people as well as with YOU. In the Holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...