Friday 19 January 2018

God weighs your actions


2 Samuel 2: 3
“Talk no more so exceeding proudly;
let not arrogance come out of your mouth:
for the LORD is a God of knowledge,
and by him actions are weighted.”

What are your motives? What drives you? Where do you find yourself? Who do you look out for? I think the motive is something that drives many people. I want to be this, that or the other. I am this, that or the other. All clichés and to be honest God is weighing our actions.

In honouring God, what do you do? I read that it is our duty to look after the homeless and widows and orphan children. Or do you just pull up your nose and ignore the plea for help? I think we all have the ability to help someone.

In writing to you every day, I want to learn more and for me to learn I need to study God’s Word. I like to read everything I can about God. The Bible, good novels based on Biblical characters. What drives me? I feel I am lacking in wisdom and knowledge so I try and read as much I can to grow my knowledge. Wisdom comes from God and I ask for this each and every day.

I don’t want to dishonour God, I want to do my best job every day.

Prayer

Abba Father, I know that You eight our actions, You know what we boast about, how we treat people all around us. O Lord, please send the Holy Spirit and touch the lives of people that need a revelation today. You are weighing our actions, what we do and why we are doing it. Let us not exalt our own lives but always exalt You I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...