Monday 15 January 2018

#Glory and #Honour to God Almighty!


O LORD God, I will praise Your Name, the lifter of my soul. I will come and bring You glory and honor. Lord, You are worthy of praise. You created the earth and everything in it. You are the Lord of my life. I praise You for the opportunities You have given me. I will praise You for the strength and for lifting my soul.

I praise the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I will lift it higher and I will praise You. You are the Lord of my life, I praise You, Lord.

Your name is above every name and I will give You glory and honour God Almighty.

LORD You are the LORD at all time, I will praise You all the time, You name is constantly on my lips. LORD Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands. Praise Your Holy Name. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...