Thursday 18 January 2018

You need Jesus Christ


This is my mission field and please don’t take offence I want to share the Lord Jesus Christ with you today. I know that you must know Him and perhaps you are able to share this message with someone that doesn’t know Him.

I believe that God loves me so much that He gave His only begotten Son Jesus Christ for my life. In doing this God wants us to come into His presence and have a special relationship with Him. His purpose for our lives is salvation and from there we may receive eternal life.

Let’s take a look at me for a moment, I have a past and I always was under the impression that I was just fine. I used to go to church every Sunday. The rest of the week I would crack open my Bible and then place my finger somewhere on a page read the scripture for the day. Sometimes those messages were hectic. I never really read the Bible until I actually was born-again.  Now, remember according to Romans 3 verse 23 “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” I was guilty of sin and until I came to grips with that part of my life I was totally lost to God.

Then my friend reminded me that there was a price to pay for sin, the wages of death. That didn’t sit well with me and I said but I go to Church every Sunday. She pointed out Romans 6 verses 23 “For the wages of sin is death.” That is true but there is a solution to my problem, good news.

The Lord Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price for my salvation. The Lord Jesus Christ died in my place to pay for my sin. See Romans 5 verses 8 “But God demonstrated His own love for us in this while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

You are the only person that can make this decision but remember without believing you will not make it. For you to receive eternal life you have to take the first step which is “if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is LORD, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”  Romans 10 verse 9.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the cross for my sins and that Your blood paid for my sins. Please, Lord, forgive me for I am a sinner. I am asking You humbly Lord Jesus to be my Lord and Saviour. Thank You, Lord, for dying for me, forgiving me of my sin and giving me the gift of eternal life. Lord, I want to turn away from my sinful life and I believe and acknowledge You as my Lord and my Saviour. Lord, here I take my hand and lead me and guide me in Your way. Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...