Wednesday 17 January 2018

What has God promised you?




Isaiah 40: 31
“but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.”

God first called me by name, I am His. Thank You, Lord, I take this and will not let this go. I believe that God has promised to strengthen me. God promised to fight for me, I just have to be still.

God said to honour your father and your mother so that I may live long in the land the Lord has given me. God gives me strength and helps me when I feel weary. God will uphold me with His righteous right hand.

The Lord takes my right hand and holds me up, I do not have to fear. Lord will not take his compassion away from me. No weapons formed against me will prosper and God will vindicate me.

God gives us wisdom when we ask it from Him. If we confess our sins He is able to forgive us. We should resist the devil and he will flee from us.

Prayer

Lord God, I believe that the blessings of the Lord – it makes us truly rich, and You do not add sorrow to it. As Your child, thank You, Lord, for these blessings in our lives. Thank You, for taking my right hand in Your righteous right hand and holding me up. Thank You for helping stand against my enemies and strengthening me. I bless Your Holy Name in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...