Tuesday 16 January 2018

Spiritual Growth #7 Meditation


Joshua 1: 8 NIV

“Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips;
meditate on it day and night,
so that you may be careful to do everything written in it.
Then you will be prosperous and successful.”

I hear everybody meditates, Christians as well as non-Christians. I believe when we sit down and ponder God’s word we are in meditation, we are thinking about what the Word said and what it means to us as a person.

I believe we are so fortunate in being able to just go onto our Cell phones and read a scripture from the Bible we downloaded. We have the Bible at our fingertips. While we meditate we may just as well relax a little.

To be content and find rest in the Lord while you are reading His Word and focusing all your attention on what He is showing and teaching you. What an experience to sit in stillness before the Lord and learn.

The Holy Spirit will reveal truths to you and give you the necessary insight you need.

Prayer

Lord, I humbly pray for wisdom and insight and understanding, on meditating on Your Word today, please guide me and help me move forward. Thank You for the supernatural favour I enjoyed with You today as well as with other people. Thank You, Lord, for open doors and great opportunities. As I meditate and relax today, give me the strength to face tomorrow. Help me stand firm and please hold my hand. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen


https://goo.gl/xK6bTg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...