Friday 19 January 2018

Waiting for my breakthrough


Daniel 10: 12 AMP
Then he said to me, “Do not be afraid,
Daniel, for from the first day that you set
your heart on understanding this and on humbling
yourself before your God,
your words were heard,
and I have come in response to your words.”

I am waiting for my breakthrough and I am trusting in the Lord, I know God hears my prayers. I have been praying for a number of people in my life and I believe God has touched each person’s life.
I pray for my family and friends and I see that God is with them. I am so grateful for that because it inspires me to keep on praying.

Lord, I want to come into Your presence and say thank You, I believe that You have answered my prayers. Yes, Lord, You are awesome, wonderful and I adore You. Thank You, thank You, thank You for answered prayers, I know that nothing is impossible with You. I see my breakthrough and I praise You for it.

In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...