Monday 15 January 2018

God will make away!


Isaiah 43: 16-19 KJV

Thus saith the LORD, which maketh
away in the sea, and a path in the
mighty waters;
Which bringeth forth the chariot
and horse, the army and the power;
they shall lie down together, they shall not rise;
they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
Remember ye, not the former things,
neither considers the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
now it shall spring forth;
shall ye not know it?
I will even make a way in the wilderness,
the rivers in the desert.


I was really silly and I missed a great opportunity, I cried afterwards and I repented and I lamented but nothing changed. The consequence of my actions caught up with me. I couldn’t do anything about it and it seemed that all was lost. I prayed “Lord if this is where You want me then keep the doors open.”

It wasn’t two seconds and I was out, it wasn’t what God wanted for me, I was totally devastated. It took 18 months for my actions to get sorted out, God still made a way in the wilderness. Believe me, I am still astonished when I see what God has done for me.

When God decides on something for your life it doesn’t matter which way you turn, He will bring you back to the point where He wants you. I know I have experienced that first hand. I actually have seen this happen and I still stand amazed.

I must tell you that I am so happy about this because God is always in control and understands our problems. He knows what is best for each one of us.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that You are making a way for me, that You have made a path for me to follow and that I am able to take it knowing You are there. Thank You for Your arm of power and for Your guidance. I want to praise You and bring You worship, honour and praise. You are worthy Lord, I adore You and know You are there for me. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...