Monday 8 January 2018

In the beginning ...



Hebrews 1:10
'In the beginning, Lord, You laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.'

Thank You, Lord for laying the foundations of the earth, without it we would never exist. Thank You that Your hands created everything.
Thank You for today and for each new beginning in our lives.
Thank You for Your loving kindness
Thank You for the blessings in our lives.
Thank You that we are able to draw near to You each and every day.
Lord, we worship You and bring You praise.


https://goo.gl/xK6bTg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...