Wednesday 17 January 2018

Small beginnings


Zechariah 4: 10 NLT
“Do not despise these small beginnings,
for the LORD rejoices to see the
work begin, to see
the plumb line in Zerubbabel's hand.”


Today I want to encourage you to start whatever you have been thinking about because the LORD rejoices to see the work begin. Take the first step, do it now.

You never know what the result is going to be, are you going to start something that is going to change your future? Are you going to make an impact on the world? Are you going to make an impact in the lives of the people around you? You don’t know until you actually try it. Then once you start don’t lose heart, work hard and do what you can, then pray and trust that God will help you with the rest.

I wanted to write a book since 1999 and then one day my husband asked me, “when are you going to write your book?” It took me a couple of years to complete but I have written it, I hope that it will inspire people to read God’s word.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, LORD, thank You, for rejoicing when you see us start working on something we are supposed to do. Thank You, LORD, for giving us the necessary talents and creativity to actually do what we set out to do. LORD, I am asking that You will bless each and every person who reads this blog today, with the necessary insight, wisdom and understanding. LORD help them and I also want to ask You for Your supernatural favour in my life with You as well as with people, I ask the same supernatural favour for the people reading this blog I pray this in the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...