Tuesday 16 January 2018

Spiritual Growth #6 A Christian Mentor



1 Thessalonians 3: 10

“Night and day we pray most earnestly
that we may see you again and supply
what is lacking in your faith.”

In my own life, I am very needy and I am constantly looking for guidance and I believe that having a Christian Mentor just makes my life that much easier.

We need to speak to people about what is on our minds, how we perceive scripture and what it means to us. When we speak to someone who has been on this journey for a long time, they impart precious’s insight and understanding.

I find that people who have travelled on this road for a long time also have the experience and know how. Sometimes we need more information about fasting, why we fast and what is the intention of a fast? This is when we will need to speak to someone that knows and has the answers.

It is my heart’s desire that you will grow with me as we take this journey and learn more about growing spiritually. I pray the Lord will bless you and help you each time you study His word.

Prayer

Humbly, Lord, I want to come into Your presence today and say thank You for the people who mentor us. This year we will continue and I want to pray for wisdom and insight and understanding, I need to grow spiritually and I am asking for Your Supernatural favour in my life. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


https://goo.gl/xK6bTg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...