Thursday 11 January 2018

Stand-up to him, face-to-face


Exodus 8: 20(NKJV)

The Fourth Plague: Flies

20 And the Lord said to Moses, “Rise early in the morning and stand before Pharaoh as he comes out to the water. Then say to him, “Thus says the Lord: “Let My people go, that they may serve Me.”

There comes a day in each one of our lives that we need to stand-up to them, face-to-face. Every day we face new challenges and we need to be able to stand-up to it. I work in an office and the filing takes up a lot of my time. The backlog is scary and I am working to bring it up to date.

Many times, I look at those files and it feels like I just cannot face it today, but on days when I have prepared myself spiritually and mentally it’s a walk in the park. You actually have to take the first step and do what needs to be done. Do not allow the mountain of work make you want to fall back. Moses rose early in the morning to face the Pharaoh. The best way to face our fears and problems is to face them face-to-face.

Prayer


Lord God, please give me the strength, wisdom, and understanding to stand-up to my challenges each day. Please let me be in the right place and be there at the right time. Let me face it face-to-face in the Holy name of Jesus, Amen 

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...