Monday 15 January 2018

Honour the Lord



Proverbs 3: 9-10 NIV

Honor the LORD with your wealth,
with the first fruits of all your crops:
then your barns will be filled to overflowing,
and your vats will brim over with new wine.

We need to honour the Lord in our lives and one of the ways we do honour God is by tithing. We see in Genesis 8 verse 22 there will always be “seedtime and harvest,” this will never cease. Do you agree with me that whatever we give will receive? 

Whatever we sow, we will reap at some stage? Yes, I have experienced this first hand.

I say that God wants us to honour Him with our finances. Look at what Luke 6 verses 6 verse 38 “give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

On top of this, we know the LORD loves a cheerful giver. Give without holding a grudge and worry about what you gave. Read 2 Corinthians 9 verse 7 “Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”

Prayer

LORD, I want to honour You with my wealth, the first fruits of my crops. Lord, I am asking that You will search my heart and please cleans me. Lord, I pray for supernatural blessings, I ask that Your Spirit will fill my life. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...