Monday 29 January 2018

#Insurance Cover – The Blood of Jesus


Matthew 6: 33
“But first and most importantly seek
(aim at, strive after) His kingdom
and His righteousness [His way of doing
and being right – the attitude and character of God],
and all these things will be given to you also.”

If you are like most people you would have insurance coverage in your homes, your vehicles and many other items of value. Have you considered that you are valuable? Yes, of course, you are. You are covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ. The minute you have received the Lord Jesus Christ as your own salvation and started a personal relationship with Him, you are covered.

We are reminded to first seek God’s kingdom and His righteousness, in doing this we do not have to worry about anything. As Children of God, we are covered, the Blood of Jesus Christ is our cover.
Think about this, you know your insurance will pay out if the house you live in burns down, or if your car is stolen.  In a way it doesn’t worry you because you know you are fine, it is covered.

Do you agree with me that both you and I are bought and cleansed with the precious blood of Jesus Christ the price of sin was paid for you and me?  Precious items have a cover with the Lord, I am a Child of God.

Prayer

O Lord my God I want to say thank You for the knowledge that I am covered by the precious blood of Jesus Christ which is constantly cleansing my life. I have the assurance that as Your child I am heir with the Lord Jesus Christ. Praise and Honor and Glory to Your holy Name, in Jesus Christ Name. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...