Tuesday 16 January 2018

Spiritual Growth #4 Reading Materials


Acts 2: 42
The Fellowship of the Believers
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’
teaching and to fellowship,
to the breaking of bread
and to prayer."

Growing spiritually I would suggest that you spend time reading good Christian Books, I think there are a number of great Daily Devotionals to choose from, there are a great number of Christian Novels to choose from. I found there are many Books on teaching about the Holy Spirit, Christian living.

I don’t know what you think about but the more you think about God the better, and some peoples journey may resonate with your own experience. I found that I wanted to know more about the Name of the Lord Jesus, there are a number of book on this topic.

Reading Christian books opened up a new world for me personally. I found interesting information and great insights.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, please blesses each person who reads this page today, opens their hearts and soul to Your words, and guides them. Bless them today and let You spirit rest on them. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...