Thursday 4 January 2018

A Chosen People


Colossians 3: 12
“Therefore, as God’s chosen people,
holy and dearly loved,
clothe yourselves with
compassion, kindness, 
humility, gentleness and patience.”

This year I am going to clothe myself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. I am going to take charge of my thoughts, I will not allow my past to plague me as it did last year. I will not listen to negative people. I will look for the good in other people at all time. I will trust people to do the best they can at all time and give them the benefit of the doubt.

As a chosen people, I believe God has placed me on this earth for a reason, I need to find out what the reason is so that I don’t disappoint the Lord my God.

I will do my best job every day, I will read as much as I can and I will mentor people when I see an opportunity.

Do you feel that you have more to offer? Of course, we all have more to offer, let’s start with little things, picking up and going forward by the end of this year we will have accomplished so much. Perhaps you and I will conquer a fear that has been plaguing us and I believe it starts with the very first thought in the morning. “Good morning LORD.” I conquered all fear because I started my day right.

Prayer

LORD, thank You, for being there for me. Thank You, for always reminding me that I am Yours and that I belong to You. I am a chosen people, You have called me by name, I belong to You. I clothe myself today with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. I believe You are in control of my life, help me stay focused and I declare that the blood of Jesus Christ is a shield around me, I have supernatural favour with You as well as with people, in the Holy Name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...