Wednesday 17 January 2018

My God gave me another chance.


Micah 7: 18

“Who is a God like you,
pardoning iniquity and passing over transgressions
for the remnant of his inheritance?
He does not retain his anger forever,
because he delights in steadfast love.”

Just writing to you today is confirmation that God gave me another chance in life. I am just a normal woman with a very, normal life. I don’t have anything to boast about in my life the only one good thing I believe that has come from my life are my three beautiful children and being blessed with three beautiful granddaughters.

When I reflect on my life and think of all the mistakes I made, it makes me feel miserable but then I have come to realize that yes, I made them and those mistakes formed my character today.

I am grateful to the LORD my God for a second chance, a third and many other changes in my life. “But you, O LORD, are a God merciful and gracious; slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.” Psalm 86 verses 15.  

One thing that stands out to me is the fact that God is patient with me; He forgave me time and time again for so many sins. I believe that since that is the case I should reciprocate and also forgive people that sin against me. It is my desire to be patient, kind and compassionate towards family and friends, it’s something I am dealing with each and every day.

Prayer

O LORD my God who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity and passing over transgression for the remnant of his inheritance? He does not retain his anger forever because he delights in steadfast love. Thank You for Your lovingkindness and the chances we receive each and every day. Thank You for Your patience. We love and adore You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...