Wednesday 17 January 2018

What is the story of my life?


Psalm 45: 1

For the director of music.
To the tune of “Lilies.”
Of the Sons of Korah
A maskil. A wedding song.
“My heart is stirred by a noble theme
as I recite my verses for the king;
my tongue is the pen of a skilful writer.”

So what is the story of your life? Mine isn’t that spectacular I am a normal person with a normal life. I love my God and my family. I love to write and I love to read, my life isn’t something that will make the new but I believe God is able to still use me.

I am working hard at learning how to treat people with the highest esteem, respecting other people’s desires and opinions. I am trusting in the LORD to renew my mind each and every day.
The most difficult situation I find myself in is killing the desire of doing what I want to do. 

Especially when I know that it goes against Gods Word. My flesh is always against me and I really have to watch myself.

Prayer

O LORD You know that I have not made it on my own. I am asking You to help me forget what happened in my past and strain forward to what You have ahead. Please help me press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...