Sunday 7 January 2018

“Fulfill your promise to your servant.”


Psalm 119: 38-40
Fulfill your promise to your servant,
so that you may be feared.
Take away the disgrace I dread,
for your laws are good.
How I long for your precepts!
In your righteousness preserve my life.

Something to ponder, if God exists why is there so much misery in this world? I was thinking about it and I think it because many of us do not believe in God. God states in the Word (Bible) that we must believe.

Looking at people I can see when people worship God and when they don’t. I see the dull look in their eyes and they always complain and have nothing to add to this life. People all around them are at fault and nothing will get better. There isn’t a God because if there were things would be better. If you ask them if they believe in God, they most probably won't say yes. They have an answer to that question too.

Then I see people who love God, they talk about Him, the worship and adore Him. They see the good in life and try and make things better for the people around them. They go the extra mile never expecting any reward for any of there good deeds.

I believe the difference is the spirit that inhabits each one of us, if we have “God-like” spirits (Holy Spirit indwelling) we will show compassion, be kind, gentle to name but a few. The other will be mean and self-centred they cant help it that is what they are. Until they have a personal meeting with the Lord nothing will change, you won't change them.

Prayer
Lord as we deal with people in our lives, give us the necessary wisdom and insight to treat people with love and respect. Please establish Your Word in our hearts, souls and minds. We suffer because we don’t believe, help us move forward and stop looking back. Help us grow spiritually, Holy Spirit come and fill our hearts and souls, making us acceptable before the Father in Jesus Christ's name. Amen

 https://yvettevn007.wixsite.com/yvettevnniekerk007

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...