Thursday 18 January 2018

Prayer for supernatural favour


Proverbs 3: 3-4 AMP
Do not let mercy and kindness and truth
leave you [instead let these qualities define you;
bind them [securely] around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
So find favour and high esteem
in the sight of God and man.

I don’t know whether you also experienced this in your life but when I fast I find that I am constantly in the firing line. People will be angry with me for no good reason and it seems that at that point in time I step on many feet.

It surely isn’t intentional but I still seem to do that, so in these times I humbly come before the Lord in prayer especially at the office.

I would submit my day into the Lords' hands and ask Him to straighten my path and I also would humbly pray for wisdom and insight. These are very important to me because I feel that I need divine intervention in my life and I don’t want to be the person sitting around with no support.

I also clothe myself with mercy and kindness and I opt to speak the truth at all times. I do wear this around my neck. Let me encourage you today to do the same, the LORD God is with you and will help you.

Prayer

Abba Father may I ask to receive supernatural favour from my enemies because You surround me with a shield of favour. Lord I claim this favour from the people I have brought before You and it has already come to pass in heave and will manifest here on earth. In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen  

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...